How To Wear Full Lace Wigs On Bald Head? Our Secret Tricks Will Help You Save The Day!
Because many young people rush for hair treatment, alopecia is not any longer rare symptom. Furthermore, people go bald more than more so the only solution is wearing a wig.
We heard a lot of procedures which tell us about applying fall lace wig on fluffy head.
But how about putting full lace wigs on bald head?
And how if you caught alopecia temporarily?
Procedures – How to put full lace wigs on a bald head?
Main of Contents
- 1 Procedures – How to put full lace wigs on a bald head?
- 2 Best buy for alopecia
- 3 How to care for full lace wigs
- 4 Final sayings,
Now, we are coming close to the most detailed instruction on wearing a full lace wig. The best of all, we all start with a completely bald head.
What’s difficult and what are the advantages?
Let’s scroll down to find the answer.
Step 1: Get yourself well prepared.
There is something to grab before we step into the progress. You will need scalp protector liquid, adhesive (liquid form)
If you have little hair, preparing a cap will help to prevent the hair pumping into the way. However, we do not need kind of thing when the head goes bald. Do you see it? One of the advantages.
Next, it’s necessary to wash your hair. Even no hair is left, but scalp and dirt appear as still.
To make sure that adhesive work well, keep your skin thoroughly cleaned.
Step 2: put on scalp protector
After washing your head, we wear protection.
Scalp protector works as a shield to prevent scalp during the time we wear wigs. Besides, it can enhance the adhesive’s durability.
The cover also helps with lower dirt, irritations or oil which arise after we put on the wig.
We are talking about full lace wigs with the breathable cap. However, it’s still possible to cause itchy if we ignore protecting.
After putting on the liquid, wait until it gets dry.
Step 3: put on the glue
We have glue or liquid adhesive to attach a full lace wig. Because the head is bald, the adhesive will work the best.
Many people apply liquid adhesive wrong, so they do not find application easy as expected.
Here we go the way.
First, putting on adhesive little by little. Usually, we prefer to start with an outer line around the forehead than comes closer to the top then the back.
Secondly, do not apply your wig when glue is still liquid. Wait for several seconds when the adhesive touches thick. It cannot go dry because you cannot stick anything at all. But applying too early cannot help you to position the wig.
Thirdly, even we catch up the best time to put on the wig. Use both hands to press tightly in a minutes or two. Thus, you can make sure that the lace wig will not slip away when you pull.
Common problems with bald head
One of the problems you have after the application is peeled-off edges.
The skin next to edge splits more oil than another area, and it causes peeling. Usually, people will rush putting on more adhesive tape and re-apply it.
However, we recommend repeating the schedule. Removing all scalp and dirt will keep everything in good condition.
Best buy for alopecia
There are many options of full lace wigs on bald head. However, we recommend the best purchase for alopecia: human Remy full lace wigs.
- It’s undeniable that human Remy hair is excellent material. It performs like your real hair regarding durability and appearance.
- Human Remy hair can last for a year provided proper care. We will tell you some tips on maintenance.
- Human Remy hair full lace wigs on bald head allow wearers to style or color the hair.
- There is only a reason that pushes us away from Remy full lace wig. It’s the price.
- Full lace wigs on bald head guarantee both high density and thickness. Therefore, the use of human hair to make a good wig is plenty.
- It’s unavoidable that we might pay a fortune on a wig.
How to care for full lace wigs
Speaking of Remy human hair full lace wigs on bald head, we recommend some tips. We advise this caring because none of the users want to throw away good wig after several months.
Let’s see how we do maintenance.
The appropriate way to wash
- Pay attention to temperature. Too hot water can damage hair texture. Hair strands go drier and drier after several times of washing. Besides, hot water can deform hairstyles.
- Like human hair, we recommend washing in cold water or even iced water to maintain hair texture.
- You can ignore daily wash. You feel good with the regular wash. However, full lace wig soon falls off, or adhesive soon peel off if you wash too much. We recommend about three times a week.
- Rinsing the hair is ok a but do not pull or rub it while showering.
- You must find a good shampoo and hair lotion to take care of this wig. Even though it has features as human hair, only good care can reserve good condition.
- Dry the hair by towels, not drier. The heat coming from drier can affect the adhesive layer.
The appropriate way to wear
After finishing the application, the time after that acquires your carefulness.
- Wear a silk cap when you go to bed. The cap helps with shaping hair and prevent hair fall. Among all fabric, silk creates the least traction.
- Do not pull the hair even you are using curlers. Only pull when you keep the root in position
- With full lace wig, you can make a high ponytail. However, with full lace wigs on bald head, be careful with high tails.
- We do not expect your wig gets loosed.
- You can put on lotion every night before going to bed.
Full lace wigs turn out the best solution at the moment when you need an instant cure for alopecia.
Full lace wigs are on sale with a variety of styles, colors, and types. Because of the bald head, we miss chances to wear hair extensions or closures which ask for fewer skills in application. However, full lace wigs will help you to regain a gorgeous look after a few minutes.