TERMS & CONDITIONS
Main of Contents
The terms and conditions below are applied to all customers who individuals purchasing hair for their own use and those buy hair for the resell
This website is owned and managed by Layla Hair Import Export JSC.
By placing an order online, in store or by telephone, you are accepting our terms and conditions in full.
https://laylahair.com is a website operated by Layla Import Export JSC.
Registered office, 4th Floor, Garden House Lot 2, Khuat Duy Tien Street, Thanh Xuan Dictric, Hanoi, Vietnam, 100000.
About You (Buyer)
Making an order
- Please speak to one of our sales that is listed on the website via phone or chatting app or you can call directly to hotline to hear suitable and fast advisory regarding to your consideration and requests.
- After placing an order you will receive an email to confirm receipt of the order. We will start doing your order at the moment we have payment detail.
- The contract will relate only to the delivered goods. We will not be obliged to supply any other goods which may have been part of your order.
- You can order at least 200 gram for every order.
- We can supply over 500 kg every month with very happy prices
- Please let us know sizes, type of pattern, kind of hair, more details you supply, the most suitable of products we can recommend
- Please contact to us to get the best price. The price can be changed without notice but we have keeping unchanged price policy for customers order regularly.
- Our payment methods availability: Paypal, Money gram, Western union, Visa, Master, Bank, Unistream…
- All payment you made should be full price of product and shipping fee. It means you suffer transfer fee of all payment methods.
- Delivery details can be found under our Delivery Info page of our website. All attempts will be made to deliver within the times stated. However, any dates specified by us are an estimate and are not guaranteed.
- You, or your representative, will be required to sign to accept delivery of the Goods
- You will perform all import procedures in case of arising. We are not responsible for the implementation but still support the paperwork if available
- In case of a failed delivery as result of natural disater, force majeure or reasons belong to you, we will not get responsibility.
- You should take picture of weight when you receive package in case there are losses during delivery. We will not get any responsibility if we do not have proof of losing any weight.
- The Goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery or deemed delivery.
- We only ship package when we receive full payment
- If any alternatives have been provided it will be at the buyers expense to return the goods.
Please check details of the end of the page about returns policy
Proprietary Rights and Licences
- All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
- We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the website and our services, the software we use to operate the web site and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the web site and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights..
Our right to vary these terms and conditions.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we accept your order (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Goods).