As one of the biggest Vietnamese hair supplier in the market, Layla Hair Wholesale Hair Vendor promises to bring you the most beautiful array of Vietnamese Hair, handly picked from healthy donors who have little to none processed their Vietnamese hair before! Vietnamse hair extensions is thick, washable and can be colored and lifted like nothing you have ever seen before. Give us opportunities, Layla Hair Wholesale Vietnamese human hair will offer to you the best quality of Vietnamese hair toppers and toupee than ever. Let us know if you are interested in our Vietnamese hair extensions or Vietnamese hair topper for thinning crown.
Some hair topper salon in the world consider natural Vietnamese hair as a high-quality hair. Is that true? Layla Hair Vendor with a long experience in collecting and manufacturing hair is completely sure that the quality of Vietnamese hair is outstanding and superior. Let find out some reasons for that question.
In general, Vietnam hair suppliers highly appreciate raw Vietnamese hair. This is because the fact that Vietnamese girls always pay attention to take care of their Vietnamese hair. Natural hair is made of protein, so they keep a healthy diet and practice good hygiene in order to maintain super long and silky Vietnamese Hair Extensions. Vietnamese women always utilize a good-quality shampoo having natural components to take care of their Vietnamese hair. The characteristic of Vietnamese hair wash is that they wash their Vietnamese hair regularly in order to keep their Vietnamese hair clean and fragrant.
The sound advice of Vietnamese hair salons like hair bar Vietnam and other Vietnamese hair stylists is to shampoo your hair at most every other day or only twice a week. Washing hair too often can leave hair dried out and may damage your hair. Vietnamese women avoid doing that, hence, they possess a very healthy and thick Vietnamese hair, no split ends. There are not many countries where women have a long hair like in Vietnam. In addition, Vietnamese hair Extensions in general and Vietnamese body wave hair in regular is also widely known as an out-of-this-world hairstyle.
More importantly, women in Vietnam carefully choose the Vietnamese shampoo that suits Vietnamese hairstyle. For example, Vietnamese hair curly probably wants frizz-minimizing or softening shampoo that is creamy and has natural oils in it. Vietnamese straight hair, which is a common Vietnamese hairstyle, wants a gentle shampoo designed for daily washing. Coloured or treated Vietnamese hair probably needs a shampoo that’s added with extracts or amino acids, because treating Vietnamese hair is essentially damaging it. Dry Vietnamese hair and Vietnam hair extensions probably need good shampoos with collagen to help restore some moisture to the Vietnamese hair. Vietnamese girls seem fully aware of their hairstyles and Vietnamese hair texture, so they easily choose the right shampoo which helps Vietnamese hair burnished.
Additionally, Vietnamese tradition places a very important on the natural beauty. And Vietnamese hair beauty is no exception. In fact, Vietnamese haircut is very simple and natural. Vietnamese girls style their Vietnamese hair naturally, minimizing styling damage such as straightening, curling, and bleaching or repeatedly colouring hair if at all possible. For this reason, Layla Hair Wholesale Hair Vendors can collect a large number of virgin Vietnamese hair in bulk with the best quality. Besides, after collecting raw Vietnamese hair, Layla Hair Vendor is able to manufacture a wide range of Remy hair products including Vietnam Remy hair extensions, human hair toppers, Vietnamese hair toupee for men or Vietnamese hair full lace closures.
Another thing that makes raw Vietnamese hair become globally known is that girls in Vietnam dry their Vietnamese hair naturally. They try not to use hair dryers because healthy human hair and Vietnamese blonde hair do not respond well to the heat. Vietnamese hair is strong, healthy and can sustain heat damage easily, especially from blow-dryers. If Vietnam girls use a blow-dryer, they try to dry their Vietnamese hair Extensions using the lowest temperature setting and limit usage to once a week. Therefore, a lot of Vietnam top hair stylist and Vietnam hair institutes can buy Vietnamese hair extensions with excellent quality.
Human Vietnamese hair wholesale and Vietnamese hair vendors are very keen on collecting Vietnamese long hair. Layla Hair Vietnamese hair vendors supply a number of Vietnamese hair extensions and wig closures for best hair salons in Vietnam such as art hair Vietnam. Layla Hair Vendor collects Vietnamese hair from the single young women. It means they are the new Vietnamese hair cut off from one head, unprocessed, not dyed from Vietnamese young women, without nits, in the same direction. It is called Remy Vietnamese hair – one of the most precious products in Layla Hair Factory. Getting Vietnamese hair extensions, toppers and mens toupee in Layla Hair Wholesale Hair Vendors is your right choice. Let verify the quality of Vietnamese hair and Vietnamese wholesale products from Layla Hair Wholesale Vietnamese Hair Vendors right now!
In recent years, many women prefer to use human hair, especially Asian human hair. Today, I will introduce Vietnamese Hair to you, the new customers. It is one of the best types hair in Asia.
We will start by answering you:”What is Vietnamese hair?” It is the hair collected from Vietnamese ladies. In other words, Vietnamese hair extension is made from Vietnamese donor’s. As a result, Vietnamese hair has outstanding and different feature to other types of hair, meaning that other countries’s people’s hair. Why do I say that? I will give some well-founded statement from the experts about Vietnamese hair.
- The Vietnamese Hair is really thick and dark. As far as various hair types go, the straight Vietnamese hair has got to be one of the most persistent hair types. Although typified as dark and thick, some are also under the misconception that the straight Vietnamese hair is one of the easiest hair types to style. However, the term itself is more diverse than it reveal—as being Asian isn’t confined to being oriental, or having East Asian roots—and, as you might have guessed, there’s more nuance to the Vietnamese hair, just as there are with natural hair or curly types.
- Vietnamese tresses are naturally “straight, with very round and thick fibers and with a high level of black melanin.” This is fairly important to know when shopping around for a new hair color, as this means bleach almost always has to be used when dyeing your hair. Something to keep in mind: “It is harder to change color [of Vietnamese hair] due to its high levels of melanin. It requires a professional-strength bleach(persulfate booster/40 vol. bleach) to reach a desired lift, and may sometimes have to be done more than once”.
- Inspire of being thick, the Vietnamese hair is not coarse and rough. Contrary to many people’s ideas, the Vietnamese hair is very smooth and silky. Women in Vietnam have hair that has not seen any chemicals nor let anything heated apart from the sunshine to touch their hair. They don’t have an unhealthy diet or fast food which could help in the degeneration of our hair, but they care for their hair by often using shampoo from natural source as locust, holy basil, skin pomelo, etc. They also do not use blow dryers or tie their hair back tightly, yet instead of this, the wind blow naturally. They lead more or less simple lives and this reflects on the quality of their hair. Due to the fact that their hair remains unaffected by artificial products, they maintain the strength and luster of their natural hair. Besides, women in Vietnam tend to grow their hair instead of getting it cut short in a bob cut.
- And, the Vietnamese hair is really durable. Vietnamese Hair is lightweight and very easy to maintain. They have the natural flow and fullness of real Vietnamese hair and are very durable as compared to hair got hold of from other countries. A Vietnam Human Hair Extensions can last one year or more than one year if you care for them well and properly. Vietnamese hair is essentially straight and this makes it perfect as you can add curls or waves to it. However, many hair extensions can be liable to tangling and matting at a later stage, but Vietnamese hair extensions tend to keep hold of their natural beauty and shine and this helps them be tangle free. After all, you don’t want to invest half your time untangling your hair after spending a good amount of money on it and much hours getting it applied to your hair.
- Besides, Vietnamese hair is also appreciated about its length. Combine the long hair with hair that is virgin (not used chemical treatments or damaged due to artificial products) and you’ve got yourself a best seller that could sell with high prices. The long hair is ideal for air extensions as this hair can be dyed or curled to be suitable for the demands of the end customers.
All above things I’ve said are the advantages of Vietnamese hair. In addition, I also tell the quality of Vietnamese hair. The hair is taken and is sent for processing where the strands are splited and made straight in the same direction so that it can be fastened from one end which will then be applied to your own hair. Good companies will always ensure that the cuticles face the same direction to have a better flow. Many of the companies that retail hair extensions made of Vietnamese hair classify it out by hand. As you can imagine this is a hard work but one that ensure the end product you receive is of the highest quality.
It is also for these same reasons that collecting and purchasing this good quality of hair so rare. As you can imagine, there aren’t lots of women who haven’t cut their hair or applied some kind of chemical process to their hair. Even the shampoo and conditioner you use could have certain chemicals and elements that could affect your hair. For various reasons, Vietnamese women sell their hair to supply the hair extension industry. So, do you know how to find good real Vietnamese Hair Suppliers? After purchasing a human hair extension, you should find out the source of hair and see the videos reviewing the Vietnamese hair and read other customers’s comment about the quality of hair.
You know, you can do it right now at this website. We ensure you that Vietnamese hair extension is made from real 100%, natural Vietnamese hair and have good quality. If you have any queries about our products, you can make contact with us on this website.