Placing an order on curly hair extensions could be a real test if you don’t have an idea of proper hair length. In the process of picking the right hairpiece, you need to factor in curly hair extensions length chart and many other factors.
What are curly hair extensions length chart and other factors? Below is the answer!
Hair texture has a significant effect on hair length
Hair texture can change the hair length dramatically. For those whose hair is neither too thick nor too thin, hair length may not be a big problem. You can skip this part because it won’t do you any uses.
Hair texture can change the hair length dramatically.
However, if your hair is curly, prone to frizzy or you want to order curly hair extensions, understanding hair texture could be a game-changing factor.
There are a few things your curly girls need to know.
- If your natural hair is fine and thin, you shouldn’t grow it too long because it will eventually fall flat. You will spend lots of money on pricy mousse to make it look perfect every day.
- The best hair length for fine, thin hair is up to the chin or even shorter. You should add some layers to enhance the body. However, many layers will do more harm than good.
- For those who have thick, curly hair, you should go for the length. The longer your hair is, the better you will look. The tip here is to avoid a style that widens your bottom and lean on the crown.
Why you should use curly hair extensions length chart
At Layla Hair, we advise our customers to handle curly hair extensions length chart to understand best the difference between hair texture and hair length before placing an order.
Looking at the length chart, you will notice that curly hair tends to look shorter with the same length compared to straight or wavy hair. Sometimes, we had customers who didn’t understand this and complained that their order is wrong.
Looking at the length chart, you will notice that curly hair tends to look shorter with the same length compared to straight or wavy hair.
Therefore, to save your shopping time, you should use curly hair extensions length chart.
The apparent benefits of curly hair length chart
- Help you understand the distinctness between different hair texture and length
- Assist you in placing the right order on curly hair extensions
- Have a vivid idea on the range of your curly hair extensions
- Save time on communication, explanation while shopping
How to use curly hair extensions length chart
The length chart will provide accurate information on how your curly hair extensions should look like. If you buy 14-inches curly hair bundle, you will only get should-length hair. 22” hair bundle will only be as long as 20” straight hair.
Some tips to help you use the length chart more effectively:
- Please keep in mind that hair texture and the starting point of the weft could make hair length to vary.
- Straight hair will be the reference point to other hair texture. Wavy hair will be 1.5 inches shorter than straight hair. Curly hair will be 3 inches shorter than straight hair.
- If you aren’t in the right term with heavy maintenance, you should stay away from long curly hair. It would require more attention and care than usual.
- In case you don’t know which length is suitable for you, order long curly hair extensions. You can always trim it shorter.
Other factors to consider when picking perfect hair length
Many factors contribute to a successful hairstyle. Whether you want to do a haircut or opt for hair extensions, these factors remain unchanged.
Your face shape
When your hair length involves, the importance of facial shape is more noticeable than ever. There are four primary face shape: round, long, square or heart-shaped. The natural face features will affect how you choose hair texture, hair length, and eventually hairstyles.
The natural face features will affect how you choose hair texture, hair length, and eventually hairstyles.
So ladies, how gorgeous you mostly depend on how well you choose your hairstyles. Each facial shape has its pros and cons, but you can 100% turn the table around. Look at Rihanna for example. She has a long face, and she knows how to nail it.
The singer changes hairstyles, and none of it looks out of place.
So here are a few tips for you to choose hair length when considering facial shape.
- If your face resembles Rihanna’s face shape, you should avoid long hair. If you have curly hair, which is fine because curly hair will enhance the features on your face.
- The one-fit-all remedy for all facial shapes is shoulder-length hairstyle.
- The round face isn’t compatible with bobs with chin-length unless you want to emphasize your roundness. Long bob or lob would be the best solution here. Consider a side swept fringe to create angles to your face.
- If you have square faces, you should befriend with layered wavy or curly hair forever.
- As for those with heart-shaped faces, stay away from any hairstyles that reveal your chin. In this case, you should go for longer hair.
Oh yes, nature plays a vital role in determining your hairstyles as well as hair length. Take Pink, for example, she is known for short hair. Can you imagine her in long, curly hair? Hairstyles can sometimes act as personal branding, of course when you know how to do it right.
Short hair often makes people feel secure and independent. If that is how you are, a short hairstyle should represent your personality.
This hair length is the trendiest and most versatile because it looks good on almost any facial shapes and requires less maintenance.
Medium-length hair makes women look more appealing, funny, and sexy. This hair length is the trendiest and most versatile because it looks good on almost any facial shapes and requires less maintenance.
Long hair is suitable for powerful women, who want to impress others at the first gland. If you work in an environment where you need to look professional or powerful, then long hair will be the best choice.
The bottom line
Using curly hair extensions length chart provides you with numerous benefits. We always advise our customers to utilize this chart and consider the mentioned factors whenever they want to place an order on curly or wavy hair extensions. This practice will save you plenty of time when shopping for suitable items.
Follow Layla Hair for more information on different hair products, hair care tips and bundle deals available!