Human Hair Toppers With Bangs

4.6/5 - (5 votos)

Wigs are of two types: those made from Human Hair Toppers but chemically treated and the other made up of artificial fibers and textile materials. Artificial wigs originated from Korea, Japan, China have all kinds of long, short, curly, squeeze and color levels from basic brown, black to brilliant like lotus pink, lemon yellow, platinum »

Human Hair Toppers With Bangs

If you take care of human hair toppers with bangs, it can grow longer and thicker. Then apply the following principles, you will make people surprise with the ability to «cheat thickness» for the hair.

Human Hair toppers with bangs before and after

Do not brush your hair toppers with bangs when wet

After shampooing, the first thing to do is to dry it or use a dry towel. Do not brush your hair when your Human Hair Toppers with Bangs is still wet, no matter how messy the hair is. The secret of the experts is to dry the hair 90% and then use a round comb to brush while drying the remaining 10%.

Apply the hair styling product, styling starting from the ends of the human hair toppers with bangs.

Except for products specifically for the scalp, the remaining products such as conditioner, spray or foam should be styled from the tip of the hair topper with bangs first. The ends of the hair are usually dry and need more nutrients. As you approach the bangs, you should limit the spray, spray products to avoid causing weight on the hair, causing the hair bulge.


Hair toppers with bangs before and after

Need to combine many products to create the ball

Combination of dry shampoo and a spray bottle dedicated to bangs (root lift). In addition, you can use more waxing hair, spray sticky after bending, or spray thick hair topper spray. With the hair topper to the roof, the use of dry shampoo spray on the roof also helps to cheat the bulge to the head.

Choose the Right hairstyle

The best thin hair should be loyal to short hairstyles such as bob or pixie. When cutting, using the technique of creating layers, the hair will look thicker, however, the hair should still be cut.


 More: Hair topper

Use very little conditioner

It helps to smooth the hair but can cause the hair to be heavy and the hair is falling down. You should only apply lotion to the ends of the hair, and do not need to use regularly, can wash twice, then use conditioner once if your hair is not too dry and tangled.

Use special sponges when waving

Curd is the most effective way to create thick, bouncy and attractive for thin hair topper. But to keep the frizzy more durable, more beautiful, you should use more specialized spray with bangs. Do not bend the curls when your hair is wet, because your hair is easily damaged but quickly loses curly. Before bending, apply a spray that will protect your hair from heat and keep the curls firmer, more natural.

How to cut bangs in human hair toppers

Make use of your hair curlers

Sponge pads are the most friendly tool to increase the buoyancy of the hair. Make up in the makeup, you just take the curl curl for a few turns of hair outside, about 20 minutes after removing the hair is curly.

Water spray to make the speedboot

In case you need a quick change without any shampoo available, you can use a mineral spray on your face to wet your hair topper, then bend your head down, lightly rub to dissolve the bangs. old. When you lift up, your hair may be floating.

However: Saving time, money, convenience, harmless hair and trendy … are outstanding advantages of the wigs or human hair toppers which is highly rated by users. Therefore, wigs are increasingly popular among young people.


Subscribe to keep up with the latest from Layla Hair

    Carrito de la compra


    No hay productos en el carrito.