Clip in bangs or ponytail for African American hair
With the large number of customers from America, especially African American women, let me tell you about African America hairstyle today
Clip in bangs for African American hair
Main of Contents
- 1 Clip in bangs for African American hair
- 1.1 Step 1: Pick up a clip-in bang
- 1.2 Steps 2: Split your hair down the center
- 1.3 Step 3: Spray a little bit of dry shampoo on the clip-in bang
- 1.4 Step 4 : Move the clip-in bang back toward the top of your head along your section.
- 1.5 Step 5. Tighten all three clips from the underside of the bang onto your natural hair so it stays in right position.
- 2 Clip in ponytail African American hair
You want to change a bit your daily hairstyle but you don’t want to go to salon or lose your hair. Just simply change with your bangs and if clip in bangs can help you solve this problem. Let’s find out about clip in bangs for African American hair.
Clip in bangs is not only suitable in any occasion, but also easy to apply and really convenient. Hereafter, I will show how to use clip-in bangs for African American hair. There are five simple steps:
Step 1: Pick up a clip-in bang
You can get one at your local beauty store or order one online. You must choose the most proper one which blend your natural color hair and have suitable length.
Steps 2: Split your hair down the center
This moves your hair out of the way, so when you apply the clip in bang extension, it sits flat in opposition to your head. You can even push your real hair behind your ear while you apply it.
Step 3: Spray a little bit of dry shampoo on the clip-in bang
Synthetic hair can have a sheen to it that looks fake, so you should buy bangs hair extensions made of high quality human hair. The dry shampoo takes away that unnatural shine and makes it look more like your hair if you need synthetic bang hair extension.
Step 4 : Move the clip-in bang back toward the top of your head along your section.
Go on moving it back until the ends of the bang line up where you want them to drop along your brows. This will make it less noticeable when people look at you straight on, since the seam of the bang extension won’t be as detectable.
Step 5. Tighten all three clips from the underside of the bang onto your natural hair so it stays in right position.
The longer pieces along the sides of the bang help bang extension blend into your haircut perfectly. Brush the bang to match your style.
In next part of this post, I will recommend everyone clip-in bangs for African American hair with 18 different hairstyles.
- Shoulder length downdo with forehead-veiling bangs: It looks best on those with killing-me cheek-bones. The wispy bangs conceal a larger forehead while the medium length layers make your face become more graceful.
- Voluminous hairstyle with side bangs: it make angular face more softer shapes with its body and blunt cut ends.
- Collar bone bob with wispy bangs: It really suitable for rounder, fuller face.
- Pixie hairstyle with bangs: The bangs create dimension within the face and accentuate your eyes and cheekbones.
- Medium-length layered hairstyle with side bangs: optimize the thickness of your hair and look best for angular face.
- Edgy half-hawk hairstyle with bangs: The half-hawk means that the front of the hair is in the shape of a faux-hawk yet the back of the hair hangs loose. It make you become luxurious and glamorous.
- Wavy bob with arched bangs: As a cool spin on the traditional straight bob cut, adding a wavy texture creates a unique hairstyle.
Clip in bangs for African American Hairstyle
- Side-swept wavy hairstyle with bangs: – an elegant curl. Just need to use a wide-tooth comb through the curls to create uniformity, sweep the lock to one side and pin.
- Short back sweep with side bangs: it is suitable for the girl who have short hair.
- Medium hairstyle with bangs and angled layers: This hairstyle is very keen and it’s a great choice to hair for those who relax their head skin and natural hair.
- Volumized ponytail with bangs: is great on the red carpet with a ball gown or simply on a casual event, at the office or on a date.
- Lob hairstyle with full bangs: the best selection for mature women who want to look chic yet not overly kiddish.
Shoulder length curls with forehead bangs: work perfectly for anyone.
- Low silvered ponytail hairstyle with forehead bangs: better with long and straight hair; match with a bright makeup.
- Feathered pixie hairstyle with short bangs: really adorable if you have high cheekbones or beautiful eyes.
- Curly natural hairstyle with bangs: emphasize your natural beauty. The curls are owned by African American women.
- Updo with long highlighted bangs: The long curls in the front frame the face so that it is not completely open. In the meantime, the updo in the back helps to cut down on unnecessary hair.
- Straight pixie hairstyle with short bangs: It shows that the wearer of the cut likes to add their own mix to things while displaying some harmony with modern trends!
Celebrities with clip-in bangs
Clip in ponytail African American hair
Most women around the world love making beauty. Not only do they concern about their outfit, skin and face, but also their hair. Layla Hair also receive many calls to order products from many countries, continents, areas in the world. After a survey, we see that African American woman are one of the best our customer because their needs is very great and have special interest for us. They also have their own unique hairstyles. Today, let’s find out about clip in ponytail African American hair – one of the most popular hairstyle now.
African American women in general and women with honey skin are really match with dark color hair and kinky hairstyle. This is my own opinion. Nevertheless, do you agree with me that it is great if have a clip in ponytail African American hair? A thick kinky hair match with ponytail hairstyle. Lack of confidence because or your thinning hair or don’t want to go to salon because of adding fee. Don’t worry! Clip in ponytail African American hair is the best choice for girls having honey skin or black skin. It do not only make your face and your skin become brighter, but also help you avoid swear and hot weather but not lose your charm.
See more: Clip in Curly hair Extensions
First of all, I want to tell about the phrase “Clip in ponytail African American hair” right now. I mean to show you the hairstyle African American women enjoy, but at the same time I also say that ponytail African American hair may be suitable for you. Please, hear what I am going to say in the next paragraphs!
Let me review the popular hairstyles for African America women. As what I have said at the second paragraph, kinky hairstyle is the most popular hairstyle for them. There are three types of kinky: kinky straight, kinky curly and afro kinky. The general feature of them is kinky, coarse and thick. Cambodian and Indian virgin remy human hair are the best sources of hair to make clip-in ponytail hair extension. Cambodian human hair is famous for flexibility and coarseness. Indian human hair is good at thickness and having natural kinky hairstyle if you need. So, before purchasing clip in ponytail hair extension, you should find out about the source of hair thoroughly.
Beautiful clip-in ponytail African American hair extension ( Amazon)
Thank to the high quality source of hair, clip-in ponytail African American hair can last a long time( about 2 years or more than 2 years if you care them well). It can endure the temperature up to 450 °F if you want to style with heat tools. About length and color, there are always available and very diverse in order that you can select for yourself a proper one. The price of a clip-in ponytail hair extension is always cheaper than a full hair extension. And specially, clip-in ponytail is easy to apply. You don’t need to go to hair salon or meet hairstylist. You can wear it with ease.
Owning a beautiful clip-in ponytail African American hair extension is easy, but do you know the way how to care them properly? It is not difficult to do but it is made of human hair, so you need to care following these steps to achive the best result of this product.
Co-wash with a creamy cleanser.
Use hair refresher spray as a leave-in conditioner and to make hair not be tangled.
Have you chosen yourself a suitable one? African American can create many different hairstyles with their bangs. Of course they can create with clip in bangs for African American hair. What about you?
It is extremely easy to find clip in bangs for African American hair at online shop or local hairdress shop.