Among the plethora of solutions, you’re confused when choosing the right hair care routine for your natural locks. Lucky you! You have landed on the right page.
We all know that good and proper hair care is an effective solution to keep your mane stay healthy and frizz-free. It works to nourish and moisturize the hair amazingly. Keep scrolling down to find the best hair care routine for your locks.
Some factors affect your healthy hair care routine
Getting into a hair care routine for natural hair is just like care for your skin. However, finding the right routine among numerous options is challenging. The following elements may alter your daily or weekly hair care routine you end up choosing.
Natural hair type
Whether your existing hair is fine, thick, or coarse, it will fall into one of three types below:
– Curly or kinky curly
For example, straight hair looks finer but feels oily quicker than curly one. But curly hair is coarse and tends to dry quickly. Therefore, you should determine your natural hair type before deciding to opt for the last solution.
Damaged hair strands or not
You bleached and dyed your natural locks to achieve on-trend hair. You straighten or curl your hair strands regularly to refresh your look. But these chemical processes are culprits causing hair damage. It weakens hair strands and results in dry and brittle hair. You have to find a proper hair care routine for damaged hair in this situation.
Once you’ve known what your hair problem is, you are on the half of the task. Your next mission is to find the best one for your natural hair.
- Neem Oil For Hair – To Fulfil Your Dream Of Glossy Hair
- 7 Awesome Hair Powder For Thin Hair You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Air Dry Styling Good? Here’s The Right Way You Should Follow
- How To Heatless Curl Your Hair? It’s An Art
Recommended hair care solution for hair types
As we stated, your natural hair type will modify your hair care routine in some ways. Here’re some basic steps for each hair type you can refer to.
We almost think that straight hair is easy to control and take care of. But it is not true for all. People with straight hair tend to have oily scalps, and it causes oily hair evenly. How to take care of it? What is a good fine hair care routine? Let’s see:
– First, you have to wash your hair to remove all excess oil and dirt in your head. We recommend using a natural and sulfate-free shampoo to cleanse your mane. You just shampoo once every 2-3 days.
– Then, moisturize your hair with a leave-in conditioner. Just apply conditioner along your hair strands, not hair roots, to keep your hair healthy. If you apply the conditioner to the hair roots, it will weigh your down or make them feel too heavy. Opt for a conditioner infused with almond, coconut, or jojoba oil since it activates to maintain nourished and soft hair strands.
– To prevent hair from falling flat, consider applying a volumizing mousse to the hair when it is wet. Then you leave it air dry.
Wavy hair looks more beautiful and voluminous if you take care of it carefully. Plus, it is easy to style. Follow this primary wavy hair care routine to control your tresses:
– How to wash your waves? Go to a hair store or salon and select a product specially produced for wavy hair types. It has no sulfate or paraben that will damage the hair. We recommend cleansing hair once every 3-4 days.
– Remember to condition your mane every time you wash it. As wavy hair ends are drier than straight ones, focus on these parts to keep them moisturized and nourished.
– When your hair is wet, you massage your locks with oil to hydrate them. Please follow a natural hair care routine to keep it healthy and give your hair a bounce. Finally, you let your locks dry naturally.
Curly hair adds a sense of fun to your appearance but it is coarse and drier as compared to other hair types. Also, curly hair is difficult to manage. How to care for curly hair?
– First but important, you wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo that is for curls. Don’t buy poor-quality shampoos as they may strip all essential oils and moisture from your existing hair and scalp. And they result in dry and frizzy curls. Wash your mane every 3-4 days to keep it soft.
– Conditioning the hair is also vital. You can add a few drops of natural oil to the conditioner, blend them well, and apply the mixture to your hair to protect it from dryness.
– Follow with a deep-conditioning step. This mixed hair care routine will nourish and boost hair growth from the inside out.
– Rinse your curls with water. Invest in a curl-defining cream to shape these loops. You can air dry or blow-dry your hair with a diffuser to prevent frizzy hair.
Other ideal hair care routines
This daily natural hair care routine is necessary to prevent and stop hair breakage. Invest in the right tool, such as a wide-toothed comb, to detangle knots and avoid pulling hair.
Spend some time browsing our products:
Deep Wavy Closure Wig Real Hair 22″, 150% Density$299.00
20″ Natural Straight Lace Closure Wig 150% DensityProduct on sale
22″ Blonde Full Lace Wig HD Lace 150% Density$339.00
150% Density Black Toupee French Lace Base Size 8″x10″$199.00
6×6 Mono Toupee Human Hair With PU Coated Perimeter$109.00
22″ Double Drawn Cambodian Hair, Single Weft, Natural Wavy$70.80
13×5 Frontal Lace Closure HD Lace, 18″, 130% DensityProduct on sale
13×6 HD Lace Frontal Middle Parted, Natural Black Human Hair$115.00
Style and protect your tresses
Whether your hair is straight, wavy, or curly hair, don’t forget to take care of it when you style it. There are a number of products and tools you can utilize before you style your hair locks practically. For instance, you need to spray a layer of heat protection before using thermal tools.
Natural oil massage
This is a native American hair care routine. They apply saw palmetto, rosemary, or peppermint oils at night and wash it out the next morning. Oil massage your hair once a week, it provides essential nutrients to hair strands and is good for hair growth.
How to massage your hair and scalp with oil:
– You mix your oil with a carrier oil that you like.
– Put the mixture in the oven and warm it up.
– Gently apply it to your hair and scalp, do massage, and leave it on overnight. You wrap your hair with a clean towel or wear a shower cap.
– Rinse your mane with lukewarm water the next morning. Shampoo it again.
You can use this tip as a hair care routine for long and fine hair. Also, it works to treat some scalp problems, like dandruff, itchy, etc.
Trim the hair frequently
As a useful hair care routine for men, it makes the hair appear healthier and breakage-free. Women can follow this tip to get softer and smoother hair. Trimming your mane once every 6-8 weeks is recommended.
A hair care routine is necessary to keep your hair healthy, hydrated, nourished, and soft. How often you cleanse your mane, how you condition it, and more; all of them will nourish hair follicles and strengthen hair strands.
Depending on your natural hair type and its condition, choose the right regimen and enjoy all good hair days. A hair care routine for wavy hair or curly hair, we hope you are on the way to achieve your deserved hair.