Women in India tend to have beautiful tresses with natural thickness,s smoothness, and luster. Although genetics play an important part in hair texture and growth, Indian women also have amazing hair care tips to maintain their locks. And these Indian hair care tips help women across the globe reach healthy and glorious locks.
In this post, we will look at some Indian hair care practices to keep your long and luscious hair. Take a look below!
Indian hair care routine
Washing and conditioning hair are important steps to maintain healthy and lustrous hair. Hence, you have to keep your hair clean and add more moisture to have a good hair appearance. How Indian women care for their natural locks:
– Washing hair once or twice per week is ideal. The frequency of washing hair depends on your natural hair texture. People with straight hair shampoo their hair more often than those with curly hair because the curly one tends to be drier. If you are sweaty or have an oily scalp, consider utilizing dry shampoo to get a clean look between washes. When shampooing, Indian people also massage the scalp to stimulate blood flow, encouraging hair growth.
– Conditioning hair after every shampoo is a good routine for Indian women. Also, apply a deep conditioner every 2-4 weeks to add more moisture to natural locks. You should follow this step as an Indian hair care routine for winter to keep the hair stay healthy. It helps fix affected cuticles and restore your natural hair shine.
– Next, if you have naturally curly hair, avoid using thermal tools. As an Indian curly hair care method, you should leave your hair to air dry. Don’t rub your hair when it wet. Once your hair is dry, comb out the hair to remove all knots and tangles. You start at the hair ends and work upwards. Do in section by section to avoid hair shedding.
– You can apply hair serum or hair mask, as well. This best Indian hair care routine will encourage healthy-looking and glossy hair. Indian women prefer using hair care products formulated from natural ingredients as they work effectively and entirely safe for hair and scalp.
Best hair care products for Indian hair
There are tons of products out there advertised to encourage hair growth and boost hair health. So which ones are the best Indian hair care brands? What are popular hair products in India? Here’re several items that might help women get their desired locks:
Indulekha Bringha Shampoo
This shampoo contains Indian herbs for hair care that can be applied to different hair types. Aside from Bringharaj, its ingredient list has amla, neem, minerals, and vitamins. Women use it to treat hair loss as well as boost hair strong and manageable. Plus, the item adds luster to your bio hair and leaves it a soft feeling.
Formulated with natural and traditional Indian herbs, such as henna, amla, Bhringraj, this item is good for hair. These ingredients are also used in Ayurvedic treatments. It is suitable for all hair types, even color-treated hair. Plus, contain no ammonia or harsh chemicals, it has no adverse effects. If you are experiencing premature grey hair, Habibs Henna is the best option.
L’oreal Total Repair 5 Serum
You want to moisturize the hair and protect it from dryness and split ends, consider using this product. The serum from L’oreal works efficiently to nourish and soften your natural locks from root to end. You should use it as a hair care routine for frizzy hair as it builds a protective shield against all harmful factors. Are you ready to get beautiful as an Indian hair girl? Try it.
- Secret Decoding: How To Utilize Indian Hemp For Hair Growth
- 5 Awesome Indian Home Remedies For Hair Growth You Can Apply
- True Indian Hair – Is It Really Worth Your Trust & Money?
- Indian Hair Secrets: Revealing How The Indian Grow Their Hair
- Indian Hair 101 – There’s No Reason To Ignore This Excellent Hair!
Traditional Indian hair care home remedies
This is a traditional way Indian women use to maintain their healthy and shiny hair. It is considered as a hair mask that is created from only oil. The oil women utilize depends on the individual’s preference, it may be coconut, olive, almond, and argan oils.
How to use it? You take some oil in a bowl and heat it in an oven. Let it cool and apply it to your hair and scalp, you use your fingers to distribute the oil evenly from root to end. Cover your head with a shower cap and leave the oil to stay on your head for at least 30 minutes. If you want to get maximum results, leave it overnight. Finally, washing your hair with a mild shampoo to get the oil out.
Create a henna mask
You are looking for the best Indian herbs for hair care, try using henna or hinna. According to Ayurvedic medicine, this natural herb works to support hair growth and keep healthy hair.
To make a hair mask, you prepare a cup of hinna powder, 3 tbsps of amla powder, and 5 tbsps Brahmi powder. Mix these ingredients together, and add water to create a creamy form. You apply the mask to your hair and scalp, then leave it for half of an hour. Rinse the hair off with lukewarm water and air-dry it. For a better result, you should repeat this method once per week.
Also, women used it as Indian hair dye products due to its reddish color. Instead of utilizing normal hair dyes containing chemicals, this is a safe and good way to achieve a beautiful hair look.
Eggs are a golden ingredient to treat natural hair. People in India use egg mask to condition and nourish the hair, preventing brittle and dry hair. Egg white or entire egg is high in protein content that provides many benefits for hair health.
Apply egg treatment to wet hair to let it work. You can add some essential oil to the mixture if you don’t like the pure smell of eggs. Wait for 20 minutes and rinse it with cool water.
Try these most effective Indian hair care tips and notice the change in your locks. Try making a good schedule for hair care to reach attractive and healthy hair.
Hope you can enjoy this article. Please take care of your hair, and we bet that it will help you feel more confident. We also believe that these above-listed hair care tips will make your locks super soft, smooth, and glossy.
Still have any queries about hair tips, welcome to contact us or leave comments below. It’s our pleasure to serve you!