Choosing the right Human Hair extensions can be a challenge, especially for novices. There are a large number of different hair extension types. There are so many brands to choose from, but not all brands of extensions are a high-quality product.
How to choose the best hair extensions?
When looking for the Best hair extensions, you should check whether they are made with natural human hair or synthetic materials. Human hair extension and Synthetic hair have advantages and limitations which make them the right choice at different times. Both are great choices for you depending on your budget, time, and needs. Optimally, you will choose to have both on hand as they each have their pluses! Here are the facts so you can know what circumstance is most beneficial for each.
Besides the habit of using hair and preserving the hair is also very important. Users should limit their use of human hair extension when it is hot. This habit causes many harms to the user, such as obstruction of blood vessels, poor circulation of blood and inflammation. Hair should be cleaned regularly with appropriate hair conditioning solutions such as shampoos, conditioners, pendants, hairsprays, and combs. During use, keep your hair clean and dry, free from dirt. Keep your hair in plastic bags to avoid dust, to avoid direct contact with sunlight.
Human Hair Extensions
- Human hair offers the most natural look and feel.
- It is remarkably soft with a shine and movement.
- It is also extremely versatile.
- Human hair can be cut and styled to suit your personal tastes.
- With the proper care, it is also more durable and can last over a year.
- It can withstand any heat application. You can make a beautiful curl or straighten your hair if you wish.
- When a higher quality of chemicals and a more artful approach to processing is used. The results are higher quality product and thus higher price. It can be a more expensive pick.
- The main drawback to human hair is required maintenance as with natural hair. It requires effort. Synthetic hair extension:
- The most appealing aspect to synthetic hair is it can often be worn right out of the box with little or no styling. It can even hold up in bad weather and can guarantee no drooping or frizzing.
- However, what synthetic hair offers in ease, it lacks in versatility. It cannot be styled to look many different ways like its human hair counterparts.
- Synthetic hair is also less durable than a human hair. With proper care you can expect synthetic hair wigs and hairpieces to last about 4-6 months – heat friendly synthetic hair 2- 3 months. We do hope with these tips, you can get the best human hair extensions.
Vietnamese Human Hair Extensions
Nowadays, Human hair extensions are becoming a new trend, allowing users to experience a variety of styles. They are sold in many places with different designs, convenient for consumers to choose. However, we need the right selection, to avoid some problems with hair.
As demand increases, there are many types of human hair extensions supplied in the market. But not all hair is quality. For example, Chinese hair is highly regarded but are confused with poor quality Chinese hair products. When using the product, users can suffer from allergies and scalp injuries due to the detergent still remain. So you can keep in mind other countries are Vietnam, Cambodia to try their hair extensions.
Hair material is another thing to keep in mind. Hair is bought, preliminarily processed and colored according to customer’s requests. Vietnamese hair has the advantage of being softer than artificial hair. So we can make hair made from human hair easily, giving a true sense of the human user. Because of its better quality and better performance, wigs cost much more than hair from other materials.
One important step that can not be ignored is to wash the hair. We only use cold water for washing and must use the hair shampoo. Do not comb the hair when it is wet to avoid hair loss. Let your hair dry naturally, do not use the dryer.
Hopefully, the information above will help you better understand the problems when using as well as how to protect the human hair extensions
Thank you so much for reading.