Top 6 Best Moisturizer To Nourish Your Black Hair
Whether you wear the hair braided, straight, loose, curly or relaxed, your black hair needs moisturizing. The best moisturizer for black hair should be natural non-petroleum-based. You know, the kinder you are of the hair, the prettier it’s going to look.
Exactly why do you need a moisturizer for natural black hair?
Main of Contents
- 1 Exactly why do you need a moisturizer for natural black hair?
- 2 Best moisturizer for black hair
- 3 Basics When Using Moisturizer for Black Hair
- 4 In short
– No sign of the white flakes on your clothes and shoulders
– Do not feel tight
– No dandruff
– Have no spots or inflammation
– Fluffy roots with plentiful volume
So, you have an idea of the benefit of using the best product for your black hair growth? Below we have listed some natural oils as well as top reviewed commercial items for your choice.
Best moisturizer for black hair
Oils and Shea Butter
Shea butter is rich in healing properties and one of the hair’s healthiest moisturizers. You can refer to the oils below that work well on their own but even better with shea butter.
– Coconut oil: Their natural ingredients help maintain the healthy levels of protein. It’s necessary when tackling chemically treated hair.
– Jojoba: This oil is the same as human sebum, which can assist in regulating the scalps natural oil production.
– Ayurvedic based hair oils: It’s gentle and natural enough for your daily use and will encourage resiliency and softness.
– Castor oil: It’s moisturizing in nature.
Also, you can moisturize with other oils from your kitchen cupboard. Some of them are safflower, olive, sunflowers, avocado oils. They are fantastic for your hair.
Apart from oils, you can make use of a good moisturizer for black hair that is readily available in online retailers and drugstores.
Lush R & B Hair Moisturizer
This product controls flyaway, frizzy hair. It’s is made by hand using natural ingredients – for instance, olive and avocado oil. That’s why it works well to moisture and strengthen your hair.
The item gets 4.6/5 stars averaging with hundreds of reviews. According to the reviewers, this moisturizer helps control the frizz and leaves their hair silky soft.
As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
The cleansing conditioner gets rid of product residue aside from preserving moisture. Its natural ingredients include castor and coconut oil.
The item is also the winner of Allure Best of Beauty 2017 award. That’s because of its amazing moisturizing and smoothing properties.
Alikay Naturals Moisture Rich Parfait
By Alikay Naturals Moisture Rich Parfait, we mean another excellent moisturizer for black hair. Its special formula keeps your hair moisturized and healthy. Some great ingredients there are Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, and Shea Butter.
This moisturizer is famous for its ability to boost manageability and shine. It is also at the top of many beauty magazines’ best product lists.
Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey
This product moisturizes your scalp and hair, smooths the edges aside from controlling the frizz. Its all-natural ingredients such as cocoa butter and shea butter will give you peace of mind.
You can buy them at many national retailers. About 400 reviewers on Google give the item 4.5/5 stars. The reviewers praise it for how well it helps to lock in moisture and leave their hair healthy and shiny.
Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter-Creme
The cream contains argan oil and is sulfate-free. It’s wholly for softening and taming your hair.
95% of reviewers would recommend this item, praising it for the ability to moisturize dehydrated hair. Also, the gold series line get the award for Beauty Innovator from Refinery 29. You can find the product online and from most drugstores.
Basics When Using Moisturizer for Black Hair
Opinions may vary as to the best products. Still, it’s impossible to call it done after slapping the moisturizer on the head and giving it a rub. You should keep in mind these things to get the most out of your moisturizer:
– When applying oil, you’d better have plenty on your hair’s ends. Also, give it a gentle massage into your scalp to assure optimal penetration. Massaging your scalp helps enhance your circulation and promote the natural oils of the skin.
– To maintain proper moisture, make sure you don’t wash the hair frequently. Twice every week is the best. Washing hair can be drying to your strands and scalp.
– You can invest in a satin or silk pillowcase. It’s softer on the hair than other fabrics and helps prevent excessive split ends and tangles. Also, silk will help the hair retain moisture. Meanwhile, cotton can wick out conditioners and oils.
– The oils great for external use should also be internally taken. Cook with coconut, safflower, or olive oil to enhance the condition and look of your hair and skin. Are you concerned about dietary fat? Those are indeed some of the best fats to eat, as they are unsaturated and supply essential nutrients.
– You should get your essential vitamins and proteins apart from using daily moisturizer for natural black hair. Dark leafy green vegetables, nuts, eggs, and fish help encourage moisture in your skin and hair internally. Do you want to get the full vitamin complement? There are many supplements to try, many of which are excellent for your hair health.
– Find a hairstyle suiting your face and hair. Make sure it doesn’t need an excess of product or styling. By so doing, your hair can retain moisture and remain beautiful and healthy.
What is your favorite moisturizer for black hair among those listed above? They’re all an excellent diet for your healthy hair. Without the excessive use of chemicals, those products can help retain the natural moisture of the hair. Also, refer to the mentioned moisturizing techniques to take the best care of your hair’s health and look. That way, you will soon have healthy and pretty strands to show off.
If you have any inquiries about hair care, hair products, or trends, keep updated on our website. Delicate advice and news from Laylahair await your visits!
You can find us on our hotline: (+84) 989 633 424 (Mobile/WhatsApp/Viber/Snapchat). We are always more than happy to be of service!