Do you obsess because every time you brush your hair, you will see hair falling on your comb? Are you afraid your hair is getting thinner and weaker? Do not worry! Hair loss of fewer than 100 fibers per day is quite average, but if this situation is more serious, you should pay attention and try to fix it. You should learn the causes and have appropriate treatment such as medication, changing the way of combing, surgery, and wiglets for crown area. Readout this article to get lots of useful information about hair loss.
Hair loss and its impact
Hair is made of keratin, which is a protein produced in hair follicles in the outer layer of the skin. When the hair follicles create new hair cells, the old cells are pushed out of the skin surface at a rate of about 15cm / year. The hair that you can see is a dead keratin cell chain. The average hair of adult has about 100,000 to 150,000 hairs and each day takes about 100 fibres. If your hair doesn’t fall out of this amount, don’t worry.
At some point, about 90% of the hair on the scalp will develop. Each hair follicle has its life cycle and can be affected by age, disease and many other factors. This life cycle is divided into three phases.
– Growth stage (anagen): lasts for 2 to 6 years
– Catagen: lasts 2 to 3 weeks
– Rest period (telogen): lasts about 2 to 3 months.
Therefore, significant hair loss is a natural condition in which hair gradually thins with age. When multiple hair follicles enter the resting phase, the remaining hairs become shorter and less.
Influences of hair loss
Losing confidence when communicating with others
Hair loss interferes with work and reduces the quality of life. In the past, when you went out on the road with thick hair, how confident were you, now you have less self-confidence with thinning hair and exposed scalp. You are obsessed with the disparaging words of friends, and you dare not appear in front of the crowd.
Loss of job opportunities
Just as we said above, hair loss dramatically affects the appearance, causing psychological damage of confidence for women who encounter this problem. From this loss of trust, many women will be mentally unstable when faced with employers or not promoted if the job requires looks.
How to deal with hair loss?
Beautiful hair is always a lot of sisters and men want. Beautiful hair is smooth and thick hair. However, to have beautiful hair and keep that hair going long with time making a challenging thing. When it comes to this, many people have realized that they are experiencing a problem. That is not as dangerous as making you lose confidence that is hair loss. Therefore, looking for the best way to solve the problem is always the best-concerning people.
To handle hair loss problem, you can apply one of two common types including surgical hair replacement and non-surgical hair replacement
Surgical hair replacement
Regular hair loss can be treated with surgery. There are three common types of surgery:
– Hair transplant is a method of taking some hair from the back of the head and replacing it on the front
– Bald surgery is surgical removal of bald areas and then stitches the scalp together;
– The scalp is a method that doctors will insert devices into the scalp to stretch the skin. This can be used before bald surgery to make the skin more relaxed.
These surgeries are very suitable for men and women with baldness. However, you should not have surgery if the skin areas are not getting enough hair because you can quickly leave keloids.
Non-surgical hair replacement: wiglets for crown area
Besides surgical hair replacement, many people are referring to non-surgical hair replacement because of convenience and low price. Furthermore, you can easy to change your hairstyle and color of the hair very easy and fast with wiglets for crown area.
Human hair wiglet to conceal hair loss
The great thing that the wiglets for crown area grey offer are the confidence for owners from gentle smooth movements to the hairline that looks real. Besides, they also show fit in every fashion style you want. Using wiglets for crown area, you can be utterly confident because they are naturally inferior to real hair.
Is the wiglet durable?
This is a question of many people, especially for those who first experience this product. Do you know what wiglet strength is measured?
– How long the natural gloss lasts
– How fast would the colors be degraded
– Whether the hair is fast or not
– Whether the fastening joints are released or not
These are the points that help you consider whether the wig is durable, and this toughness depends on three main factors.
– How you use and preserve: If you use and store your hair incorrectly, you will not be able to get a long life. Your wiglets for crown area curly will quickly tangle, dry, lose its natural shine, or too much contact with sun and rain. To learn more about how to use and process hair wiglets for crown area preservation.
– Hairdressing materials: Considered a direct factor that affects the durability of wiglets. Because we have a variety of ingredients that make up this product such as human hair, artificial silk, and nylon fiber. For each line of durability, materials will be different, and the advice is to choose a wiglet from real hair because it is safe and has a long life expectancy.
– Address to buy wiglet: It is evident that when looking for a poor quality sales address, you can not have a chance to purchase high-quality products and vice versa. So be sure to look into the wiglet brand before choosing.
Can you care and use wiglet as natural hair?
This is very important and sure that many of us are having confusion in this respect. You are told that we can perform all actions such as cutting, styling, dyeing, washing, etc. with your wiglet. But it depends on materials of the wiglet effect of the method, and the number of these operations. Therefore, when owning wiglets for crown area, you should take care of it carefully.
To Sum Up
Wiglets for crown area is known as the most common and favorite solution which are chosen because it can help the owner save money and time as well. Therefore, we hope that after the post, you will understand more about the wiglets.
If you need more useful and necessary information about human hair wiglets, don’t forget to visit our website to get more. Laylahair is also reachable via hotline: (+84) 98 96 33 424 (Mobile/WhatsApp), so feel free to find us at any time!