Curly hair is one of popular hair-styles at this time. You can see many famous artists owning this hair-style such as Alicia Keys, Kelly Rowland, Lorde, Charli XCX, …. Thus, a lot of girls dream of owning curly hair. Nowadays, you can buy a curly hair extensions instead of going to hair salon. However, curly hair isn’t a type of hair cared easily. Today, we’ll show you how to maintain the curly hair.
Comb your hair: You always comb your curly hair from the bottom up, which help you gently detangle. And, you should use types of comb such as wide-tooth comb and specialized brush.
Use product “cocktailing” to customize your haircare regimen: You can refer to this cocktail: smoothing serum plus mousse, and coconut oil plus styling gel. Both allow for supreme hold without leaving your hair dry and crunchy.
- Avoid product build-up: Don’t use lots of different moisturizers and sprays on your Hair extensions.
- Wash your hair: It is important step in maintaining the curly hair.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of the shampoo into your hand.
- Massage the shampoo into the weave.
- Use cool or warm water to rinse the weave and do not wash along bonding area.
- Gently squeeze water from the hair
- Let the conditioner sit in your hair for at least 1 minute.
- Use cool or warm water to rinse the conditioner from the hair.
- Towel-dry your curly hair.
- Massage it into the curls with your fingers
Now, you are self-confident enough to go for a stroll on the street, don’t you? I hope the tips in maintaining the curly hair I shared help you have a strong smooth curly hair extension. Thank you so much for your concern.