Synthetic Hair Toppers: Why You Shouldn’t Waste Your Money On?
Are you suffering from thinning hair or hair loss? Then human or synthetic hair toppers may be something useful to you. The concern should be, which would be most suited for you? This post will compare synthetic vs. human hair and Remy vs non-Remy hair. Follow the post until the end to find the answer you need!
What is hair topper?
Main of Contents
By its name, you can effortlessly tell how it looks like and what you should use it for. This type often covers the top of your head. It resembles a wig’s look, just with less area to be covered and less hair. You can use it at the medium or starting stage of your hair loss for the bald coverage. It’s also great for covering fine hair at your head’s top.
Difference between synthetic hair and human hair
When choosing a topper, it is usually hard to know where you should start. With various colors, styles, topper types, and brands, you can be overwhelmed if you select one for the first time
Knowing how synthetic hair toppers are different from human ones is a smart way to begin with. Picking between one of these kinds is one of the most significant decisions to make when choosing the topper piece.
Regarding human hair, the natural hair topper feels, looks and acts like your original hair. It blends perfectly on your bio hair and looks undetectable.
About synthetic hair, what is it made of? It’s from man-created fibers. Relying on specialized technology, it overall appears and feels somehow like real hair.
Human hair topper
– The versatility of styling: You can perm, color and style them like your own hair.
– Longevity: If you take good care of them, they can last more than one year with everyday wear.
– Texture: They come in various textures. That’s why it’s easy to match them with your original hair texture.
– Natural look: They feel and look more natural.
– The choice for hair loss: They’re perfect for your fine hair and hair loss in terms of looks, feeling and health-related matters. Also, they last longer, so you may find them to be a better option
– High maintenance: Similar to your real hair, human hair toppers need washing, deep-conditioning, and re-styling from time to time.
– Cost: Their price may be higher as they’re made from human hair. You know, you get what you pay for.
– Reaction to weather: Similar to your own hair, they have weather reactions like becoming dry, etc.
Synthetic hair toppers
– Pretty easy care: They are simple to take care of. You can just shake them out after washing and drying.
– Ability to hold your style: These toppers do a good job of holding your hairstyle no matter how the weather is.
– Color choice: There are many colors to choose from.
– Cost. They are relatively inexpensive.
– Less versatility: You can not curl or straighten these toppers with thermal styling tools unless it is a specialized synthetic topper that is heat friendly.
– Longevity: Synthetic hair toppers are not as long lasting as long as human hair. They can last just about 4-5 months when worn daily.
– Shine: Some cheap synthetic toppers may have a shine that is not natural and eye-catching.
– Hair color: It doesn’t always look natural. That’s because people make it from synthetic fibers. Its hair color is from a box and may end up in a box.
– Impossibility to change the color: You should not recolor synthetic ones. Otherwise, the traditional hair color will not stick to the fibers.
Remy vs non-Remy human hair – Which is better?
Coming to think about human hair toppers, there are different kinds, including Remy and non-Remy.
What are they?
For Remy human hair, all of the cuticles run in the same direction. It is gathered in a way that the strands of hair all remain aligned. You don’t have to worry about whether it will matte or tangle. Non-Remy hair is from hair that is shed from your brush and off the floor. They’re thin at their ends. There are also split ends.
How different are they?
– Natural look: While non Remy hair can shed, matte, tangle fast, Remy is healthier. It is natural, soft to touch, and shining.
– Longevity: Remy lasts longer than non Remy hair that only stays well in a few weeks and no more than a month.
– Versatility: With Remy, you can give many styles and colors a try. Meanwhile, we don’t recommend you do so with non Remy. It will decrease your hair use life.
– Price: The cost of wholesale Remy human hair is typically higher. The reason is easy to understand. The hair stays in the direction, and the cuticle doesn’t be roughed up and remains smooth.
– Maintenance: You can maintain Remy more easily. For non-Remy, it asks for a higher acid concentration as the cuticles are in both directions. You need to pay special care to it. Otherwise, the hair will be low in moisture, thus becoming dry like straw.
So, which one is the best for you?
You should understand the situation and the health of your hair first. Ask yourself these questions:
– What stage of thinning or hair loss have you been suffering?
– What are the length, pattern, and color to it?
– Do you want to try out many styles?
– Will you put them on to play, or work?
After getting the answers, look into the perks and disadvantages of each type of toppers and determine what would be for you.
While their initial cost may be higher than synthetic hair toppers, human hair ones are much more beneficial. Also, their lifespan can make them a more economical option in the long run.
For Remy, it appears shinier, smoother, and healthier, as well as lasting much longer when properly cared for. Thus, if you can, it is well worth your money to purchase Remy human hair. That is the absolute best choice.
In short, it is exceptionally significant to choose the best wiglet. Even though synthetic hair toppers are cheaper and more variable, it is still more worthy to pay for a pack of human hair. Do not feel sorry for these few more dollars, as the result it brings would definitely satisfy you.
Custom-made order is also available upon requests, as long as your requirements are specified clearly with us. Laylahair is accessible via this website and our hotline: (+84) 98 96 33 424 (Mobile/WhatsApp). So, feel free to drop us a line!