Nowadays, you can find so many phrases “remy hair”. There are a large number of different remy hair types. There are so many types to choose from, but not all remy hair types are a high quality product. So, you want to know what is remy hair and non remy hair.
Remy hair and non remy hair have advantages and limitations which make them the right choice at different times. Here are the facts so you can know what is remy hair and non remy hair.
- This hair is of the highest quality and comes from a single donor, which ensures consistency in texture.
- The hair cuticles are intact, in one direction and consists of cuts which are the same length.
- This provides a smooth texture and allows the hair to last longer and style more naturally.
- Remy hair is collected in a method in which all hair strands stay aligned in the natural direction as it grew, top at top, and ends at ends, to maintain the natural texture pattern and cuticle direction.
- It is easy for you to comb special after washing it.
Non remy hair
- Non-remy hair is collected from the floor of temples, salons and random suppliers.
- Cuticle directions become mixed, causing inevitable shedding, tangling and matting problems.
- The hair initially feel silky and soft, however, after few washes the hair feels very brittle and starts matting and tangling.
- Problems will arise with non-remy hair after a few washes and will not last beyond a few washes and cannot be reused.
- Since the cuticles are stripped and not intact, the hair extensions are unable to tolerate color treatment or heat.
So after you know what is remy hair and non remy hair, I hope you can choose well.