We always spend a lot of money on salon, so, we think that silk closure is the most sensiable solution for your hair. Are you worrying about it? Today, we will produce for everyone “What is a silk closure?” and “How to use a silk closure?” or “How to keep a silk closure long lasting?”.
First, “ What is a silk closure?”. Imagine! Silk closure has a layer of silk which the individual strands of hair are embedded into the silk and then it also has a layer of lace. With silk closures the knots are not visible because they are embedded in that layer if silk. So you can see this definitely gives more of a scalp like appearance. You can see that it has a much more natural appearance because you can’t see the knots at all. All you see is the parting or the faux scalp or the scalp look. And so, silk closures you’re not going to have to worry about bleaching the knots or anything like that. Silk closures are a bit more no fuss. You don’t have to worry about bleaching them or adding any fabric or anything. The light or medium hair density, along with different shades of the base, helps to maintain a seamless appearance.
Our silk closure will help you have a natural hair look if you use them resonably. We will guide you now. It is a very complex process. It includes six steps.
- Step 1: Braid hair into vertical cornrows. At the top center of your head, place a 2-by-4 or 3-by-4 size silk-base closure in the spot where you want to attach it.
- Step 2: Create two horizontal braids that run from the center front of your scalp to the back.
- Step 3: On the top of the horizontal braids, place the silk-base hair closure. Use two hair pins to hold the base closure against your head, one at the front and one at the back of the closure.
- Step 4: Insert two curved threading needles into the braided hair beneath the front of the base closure.
- Step 5: Thread a lock sew into the right front side of the silk-base closure to attach it to head. Slid the needle through the silk base to create a lock stitch, and then you can create a loop with the hair, slide the needle back through the loop to lock the loop into places
Read more :
- what is the difference of lace closure, frontal 13×4″ and frontal 360, wig
- Remy hair & non remy hair- advantages and limitations
- What is remy hair extensions?
Repeat this step for 2 times. Step 6: Use the curved threading needle to sew three lock stitches to the left side of the closure. Go back to the right side and repeat this process. Keep sewing. Each time, use three lock stitches. Alternate side to side until you completely attach the closure.
Do you want to look as if hair is growing from your scalp?. We sure silk closure is the best choice for you. On other hand, with our anwers that “What is a silk closure?” and “How to use a silk closure?” . You will have a suitable hair.
Thank you so much your concern!